After a two year development phase, we are now six months into the three year full award phase (April 2023-March 2026) of our unique partnership between Edventure, Frome Medical Practice and Frome Town Council, funded by the National Lottery’s Climate Action Fund.
We are now looking for a new voluntary Facilitator for the Green and Healthy Frome Advisory Group.
You will be a good fit for the role if you:
● Have great facilitation and chairing skills and experience of leading multi-stakeholder groups
● Enjoy working in dynamic, non-hierarchical settings
● Are excited by our programme and vision to create a Green and Healthy Frome
● Can draw on experience in facilitating strategy development
● Have the time to voluntarily support us over the next 2.5 years
For information about the role and how to apply view and download the full Job Description.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A ROLLING APPLICATION PROCESS ENDING 27th OCTOBER 2023
Recruitment will close if we have found the right candidate for this role before the closing date.