Learning and Education Opportunities
– Join a Green Connector
workshop at Frome Medical Practice to find out how you could do your bit – for your own health, for the health of your friends and family, and for the local environment.
– Join a Healthy Homes Energy Advice
session at Frome Library for free guidance on how to improve your home’s energy efficiency and lower your bills.
Take Sustainable Steps
– Swap the car for an e-bike with our free Cycle Together
loan scheme – get fit, reduce pollution and
save on travel costs.
– Take the Plastic Free. Period pledge
– swap your menstrual cycle products for more sustainable and plastic free solutions – save money, reduce waste and
protect the environment.
Join a Network of Action
– Come along to a Future Shed
event, workshop or meetup and join like-minded people to work on green-health ideas together whilst receiving support to turn ideas into action.
Start a New Green Venture